No two properties are alike, and you deserve a tailored marketing plan that reflects your
home’s individuality and strengths. Effectively bringing your property to market goes far
beyond reviewing comparable sales in the neighborhood and holding it open on Sundays.
Below are just some of the steps I’ll implement to ensure the highest selling
price possible in the shortest amount of time.
● Initial sit down & property assessment at your home
● Prepare a comprehensive market analysis, including anecdotal information specific to those sold properties
● Provide recommendations to enhance your home’s sale appeal
● Develop a strategic marketing calendar demonstrating each step of the sale process
● Schedule any pre-sale inspections, not limited to a general home inspection, pest inspection, roof inspection,
structural inspection, etc.
● Coordinate necessary third parties for repairs, cosmetic updating, staging as well as Grubb’s award winning
● Create a specifically designated URL website for the property
● Design a distinctive property brochure and all other corresponding collateral
● Highlight your property via The Grubb Co.’s extensive advertising program in The Oakland Tribune, The S.F. Chronicle,
S.F. Business Times, selected Asian publications, the Wall Street Journal, and other appropriate high profile media.
● Invite neighbors over for a catered preview of the property
● Maximize exposure by holding open houses on Saturdays in addition to Sundays
● Vet all serious buyers and their corresponding lenders
● Help client assess all offers to determine which has the strongest terms and best chance of a successful close
● Manage escrow process from open to close to ensure an ontime and smooth transaction